Pages

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Plat du jour: bike helmet law postcards


Dear Melinda,
Please give me an exemption for not wearing a bicycle helmet. I am piling on the weight, shortening my ligaments & generally feeling very miserable ever since the intensive police harrassment. I no longer use a bike - happy?
Best,
Sue Abbott



Dear Melinda,
For 57 years I used a bicycle but you are the politician who finally saw an end to that. We are fatter & less mobile than ever, and still you won't give me an exemption. Please change your mind.
Best,
Sue Abbott



Dear Melinda,
I have put on 3kg since the police started their intense policing of me in Scone. 40 court appearances, 7 convictions, 3 more court matters pending. Get rid of bicycle helmet laws.
Best,
Sue Abbott



------------------------------

This should work ...

Oh sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment