Pages

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Anti-helmet postcards from Lowdham, Nottingham & Mansfield

Dear Melinda,
Giving up cycling has been very bad for me. My quads have weakened and as a result have caused my knnes to be unprotected and the meniscus in my 'Left' knee to tear. Cycling is so beneficial in so many ways. NSW Health can ill afford to create barriers to cycling.
Best,
Sue Abbott

 Dear Melinda,
For the sake of my knees, please give me an exemption from wearing a bicycle helmet. It is madness that a country would deliberately place the health of its citizens at risk through such ignorant regulation.
Best,
Sue Abbott

Dear Melinda,
Why is it that other countries have not gone 'done' [sic]( corrected to 'down' before posting!) the pathway of compulsory bicycle helmet wearing? Do you think they have judged Australia to be a case in point for abject failure of such an initiative?
Best,
Sue Abbott

No comments:

Post a Comment